Yeah, so about previous post about 'me' not liking to see women degenerate themselves. I commented by saying from my 'male point of view' I guess that was misleading and 'wrong' of me? I dunno, what I should have said was from "my personal point of view" because it's just my personal opinion, not the general view of males because I know alot of them that like to see women like that because they're generally the same way and it's easier for them to get sex [or so they've explained to me *shrug*]. And well I know women who don't like to see women behave in that manner so it's just personal opinion. I really dunno how that turned into a battle of sexes *shrug* Although I'm not sexist, I do class males and females separately.
Anyways, I respects everyone's opinion in general, I would like to believe that I'm not the self-righteous idealist that tells people what they think/believe is wrong. I've been a Catholic for forever? but I've always respected the other religions. I know some of their prayers also... I hate to see people walking around saying their way is right and forcing it down other peoples throats. Honestly? what makes your way 'Right' and 'Ideal' ?? or is it just your self-righteous indignation coming into play saying others should live by your ideals because you live so and that automatically makes it 'right' ...it's funny how people hide behind their 'ideal' self-righteousness to cover their flaws. That's kinda why I found this book title so epic the other day; Good Mrs. Hypocrite: a study in self-righteousness. I don't think I know any purely self-righteous people though except for some religious people.
Even though some people view religion as a form of control, it does have some major benefits to it. Because, humans need to be controlled LOL funneh! My dad and aunt and some other family I have used to and still teach in schools and recently they've been getting children without religions. Their parents are usually children also [kids making kids] and well there can be a blatant lack of morals and respect for human life in such scenarios and well we can observe youths killing one another and stealing and such. Living in the present right, all for your selfish pleasure and not one care for other humans/animals/beings.
Oooh Felicia posted this on fb:
^ Awesome study the kid did. According to that, I'm Past and Future oriented. The Present only spells failure to me. Funny how all the addicts and people with no control over their own bodies seem to fall in the present. Ninjutsu 107: always plan at least 1 minute into the future. 1 minute usually applies to fights, for everything else it's usually months or years. So what if a plan fails? plan better the next time and don't use fluctuating elements that you can't trust.
From that study however it's funny how the Protestants are rich while the Catholics are not :). All these so called miracle people like Benny Hinn! and such Mwahahahahaha funneh! such frauds eh, what a shame. I live in Trinidad! man like Cuffie! ahhh yes good times, they are good business men to say the least. It had this woman from Cuffie's church that was very sick and before the man visit the woman and pray with her or something, he mailed her reminding her of her collection fees LOL!
I really like the term Noblesse Oblige [with power comes responsibility...one of the meanings] people who are genuinely powerful don't pop up on the world map. They're the humble people living in little dark holes on the earth.
ok last scene, I've watched this for the nth time
Seijuro Hiko! Win! he is Godly! if you just listen to his dialogue. And in the end "I have found myself a pupil...consider yourself fortunate." - Epic!
I consider myself very fortunate for my life as how it is now. But then there are the spoilt ass holes that complain and bitch about everything. And when they do shit or something goes wrong they're quick to compare themselves to others. So they can feel better about themselves. How very sad...I usually accept my shit and learn from it and change it... Not come up with a temporary excuse to feel better then repeat the shit ~.~
Anyways out with some Seijuro Hiko Philosophy
No comments:
Post a Comment