Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Chili Stiks

^ or at least that's what the pack says. Some kinda cheese sticks variant :/
Anyways a few hours ago I beat Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker! was Forkin Epic!! That was the best MGS game to date [Hideo Kojima, well done youth!] Funny that the best one is on the PSP though [more kudos for that].

The main theme of the game was the "Theory of Nuclear Deterrence" and well one of the antagonists wanted to prove that quite the majority of humans lack the will power to make decisions [well genocidal ones and their blatant lack of will power on the whole]. The interactive comic book cutscenes were so much win though. And voice acting top notch, David Hayter [need I say more] and well Snakes character always has awesome dialogue.

If I had to choose two characters that I like because of their views about life and philosophy, they would be Snake [Naked or Solid] and Seijuro Hiko. They have some of the awesomest dialogue ever



One of the best extras in the game. Trenya is a felyne from CAPCOM's Monster Hunter Series and well CAPCOM gave Kojima permission to place some Monster Hunter missions in the game XD. Could only find Jap audio for the vid though, no one uploaded the English yet [well the game kinda came out 2 days ago].

Took me around 20 hours to beat [less than 20 actually, but I was grinding to get the best equipment out of my Research and Develop team] and well I still gotta play the Monster Hunter as well as other extra missions and get some secret stuff. And I need to play co-op with Ati!

I died once while fighting final boss though. I went in the mission with the Battle Suit, carrying 3 different Rocket Launchers, support strike, support supply, and rations...after 20 mins of fighting, I had boss down to one bar of health and then *click*click*click* ran out of ammo LOL [so I considered that my death and restarted the mission] next time I went in with same supplies with the addition of spicy curry and well I beat it.

The song that played during the first set of credits was such WIN...



Epic!...*sigh* this game was Masterful

No comments:

Post a Comment