Saturday, June 19, 2010

I gave up my wings....

Last night was eventful-ish. I had my cousin, Everton, come over and we opened my pc, used compressed air to clean the circuits and then installed windows 7 on the piece of crap. During this time we drank Tang: strawberry [which I had just made] with vodka and we played Gears of War 2 co-op campaign while we were waiting. Ah yes 3 hours of doing some 'productive' stuffles.

I went to bed 4a.m. this morning then got up 12 noon today ~.~ after getting up I just lay on the bed playing Riviera on PSP till 5 ~.~. Ohhh I beat Riviera, I found the Grim Angels to be cool. Their roles were to Judge beings and each of 'em had to give up something. Ein [main character] gave up his Wings, and coming to the end of the game you found out that Ledah gave up his Emotions and Malice [female false angel] 'gave up' her Future [Ein commented by saying people take their futures for granted :/]. It's only after finishing that game at 5 that I ate Breakfast/Dinner? [eating crix and peanut butter right now :/]

Oh and Gears of War! 3 is coming out next year and they have female gears!! wicked. The developer was like; they aren't dressed skimpily, as most women in games are [just for sex appeal]. They're soldiers, so they won't be unproportionate or bony pieces of crap, they're actually badass women! who can stand with the men.

I like what they did with Anya, she went from tech. support to Gear. Oh well, I'll wait till next year to find out what happens after you sank Jacinto at the end of Gears 2.

Ohhh random girl that I find to be pretteh [on devArt]



Anyways I needs to find out what happened in World Cup today...

Quote: It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment