3 days from now is E3 mwahahahahaha... there's so much shit that's gonna come eh *sigh* Marvel vs Capcom 3...
[currently 'arguing' with Osmond over a b-boy vid LOL entertaining....I swear that dude does type the most unnecessary things *dies* but I like to play with people....the more you feed them, the more they entertain Mwahahahahaha and well I've never had reason to argue seriously before I just do it for the kick of it....but something's seriously wrong with Osmond dred :/ ]
Anyways... later tonight Tomonobu Itagaki's supposed to reveal his new game to the world [he's the guy that re-made Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox(360) and made the DOA series]. This is gonna be his first game for his company Valhalla Game Studios since he quit Tecmo after Ninja Gaiden 2. Oh well I'll talk bout E3 soon enough.
World Cup started today! gonna be a long month. I'm probably the only one out of all my friends that supports France :/ ....dunno, I always have since 1998 and I really liked Zidane back in the day. So I'll continue to support France [I dislike when people support something cause of other people e.g. if say I had a gf and she supported Brazil... I not automatically supporting Brazil yo!.. I'm EVIL!, actually no, I just don't like to conform to fit in with people] There are wolf packs but then there are Lone Wolves... I'd gladly choose the Lone Wolf in other words. hmmm I don't try hard to fit in with people, or stoop to their level of shit to fit in. Some people conform or give in to temptation so easily that it's actually quite funny yes *sigh*
Anyways back to point.....I shall support France till the end! They drew their game today though
Oh I saw this vid. today. There's this dude "ultimatechance" ...Whity The Reviewer. I watch his vids on youtube about game reviews sometimes. I'd never seen how he looks till earlier today:
^ He made a Thank You vid for the people who helped him change his lifestyle [with his weight issues] he seems like a nice kid...although he can rant and swear like hell in his reviews lol [but that's just entertainment and his opinions XD ] ...he seems pretty cool and I though it was nice of him to make that vid above.
[was talking to Jovin for like 30 mins just now.... he has a new gf right and he limed with his ex this week...and she wants to get back together and yadda yadda...but he has a new gf right and his ex was all holding his hand and rubbing up on him when they were liming and he swears that he almost made out with her and stuff...but he DIDN'T!...he just watched the sky and shook his head! BOOM! I know mah boy has some will power and can resist temptation! :D :D ...it's still bothering him though.]
I have temptations sometimes, to the point of visualizing the event taking place..... I never submit to temptation though. And with the vivid temptations I have... that should remain between me and the devil [it's not even funny]....that bothers me, it's not like I would ever do the things, but just having the thoughts bother me. I can sympathize with him for it bothering him, but the temptations I'm faced with are usually Mortal Sins to Colossal levels...
anyways sl33p
No comments:
Post a Comment