Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dood!! EMO + PSYCHOTIC = BAD COMBINATION

So right now on fb I'm witnessing some entertaining shit.... Someone, her Ex-bf to be more specific, hacked my friend's fb account and lookie at some comments:

Jean Mahabir
TO ALL JEAN'S FRIENDS, WHAT YOU JUST WITNESSED, WAS AN ATTEMPT OF BLACKMAIL. SADLY, HER INBOX PROVIDED NO SOURCE. BUT I HAVE INDEED BEEN VER SUCCESFUL..AND JEAN BITCH..YOU GOT SERVED..TRUST ME..I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! ITS OVER! I JUST WANT TO SE E THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!

Nigel N. Hayabusa
but apparently it was over a while now O.o and from the looks of things she was the one who said it was over LOL too funny

hmmmm one more

Jean Mahabir
AT THE END OF THIS ALL...YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FRIEND. IM AT TRINCITY MALL. SHE'S WAITING TO SEE A MOVIE. AND IM A FEW TABLES AWAY FROM HER. SO INNOCENT. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD KILL HER AT THE END OF TODAY?

and there's a whole lot more shit goin down right now [he deleted all her pics, messed up her fb apps.]. Ahh yes the men that women date and claim to "Love" at one point in their lives.

But at least she left him, well done.....but I guess you should analyze the people you date before you actually start dating them nay?? so becoming friends before dating is always a plus. [but then there's not really a mental exam you could give people eh...simply observer over the course of time].

anyways back to eating [my metabolism is raging these days Mwahahahahahaha...mommy is like dood yuh shoulders getting broad :/ ]





2 comments:

  1. :|
    What the mc is this?
    I'd report his mc. And not to Facebook. To my dad and his cutlass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood her step dad is a police officer too hahahahaha such win!

    ReplyDelete