Thursday, June 17, 2010

*Jab*Jab*Fierce*

Today was random call day!...actually no. Well my phone is usually dormant [I don't get that bored to the point of wanting to talk to people] but I got a call from Jahsoon today. He was like yo where you at, lewe go mall an watch a movie; I was already home though, next week we shall go see A-Team. And apparently I got 2 missed calls from Shivanan and a text. He was like dood I find a anime store in Trincity that have Shonen Jump mangas yo. Today he actually posted some Bleach thing on my wall....honestly all the Bleach and Naruto things I hear these days are from people telling me [I've stopped following those things for months, even though I download episodes for my cousin :/] I'll catch up sooner or later *bleh*.

Anyways *Jab*Jab*Fierce*


I wanted to see how I look from the back :/ . Ah yes!, my Knuckles feel like shit right now [well done son, well done]. Training progresses nicely. My father was actually exercising earlier today, around the time I started training [well done youth].

Anyways I was thinking about Microsoft's Kinect! Dance Central alone is enough to make me try that shit out. But then, *Jab*Jab*Fierce* [I like doing that action in real] --- that hit me. I was like; if they make a fighting game for Kinect, that would be total pwnage!. I would most definitely get that shit! I also saw Sonic Free Riders last night. I like how they mapped the body motion to the in game moves.

But that's a boarding game [lazy man thing] If I want a game, it needs to be full body shit, hence Fighting and Dance would be ill as hell. I actually like alot of my friends for being active too, prez. fed the football spirit, everyday we were on that field, even the teachers played with us [bess times]...so I can rate a good quantity of my friends for not being inactive pieces of shit! [well done youths] and alot of em started gym for vacation, too much to name, my cousin Kimberly has a treadmill [I prefer to run barefooted on hard jagged concrete], even Alyssa R. said she needed to start, cause her vacation to St. Lucia made her realize how unfit she was LOL!

ooooh I sees a chow pic!
Chow I made from some time ago heh, I so love using a Knife [mom helps me with nothing *bleh* it's better that way] then she complains about me reaping and not planting Mwahahahahahaha. That rel true eh, I does pick all the mango, 5 fingers, Padu, Anar... wth!? every blasted thing in the yard Mwahahahahahaha!!

Oh and for a while now, I've started baking my 'fries' LOL funny to Bake 'Fries', saves the oil I guess heat from the oven kills though O_O"

...back to random phone calls, Miki called me a while aback and asked me to get a pokemon game for him :/ . I downloaded Heart Gold & Soul Silver for him, I'll pass and drop it by him next week or something.



due to vid quality, it might not look all that, but that is Cel Shading to the highest caliber. I know not any other thing that takes Cel Shading to that level thus far [Kudos to Namco/Bandai's engine]. Ha! and they added my fave. tekken 6 character as an extra [I never fight with that costume in Tekken 6 btw :/ ...I go custom bareback]

Quote of the day: "Perfection itself is imperfection."

Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment