Thursday, June 24, 2010

CAPCOMICS

So today I actually started reading these comics which I downloaded like a year ago. CAPCOMICS was the name of the torrent, like 871 mb of comics, well UDON comics to be more exact. Udon is like a Capcom fan group of artists and well they started publishing comics of CAPCOMs stuffles with their permission.


*Devil May Cry ~ Trish!!


*DarkStalkers ~ Donovan Protecting Anita from Bishamon



And I just finished reading out this street fighter series. The art in the 2nd pic was done by Joe Mad though ~ Epic!! props to UDON!

Anyways off to continue reading street fighter. There's so much stuff in that torrent though, well CAPCOM stuff Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Rival Schools, DarkStalkers, Street Fighter and more street fighter [it's UDONs core series actually] and well on their site I saw that they started to make Megaman comics too. Megaman ~ CAPCOM's new mascot, the old being Captain Commando.

No comments:

Post a Comment