But after Spain/Portugal match, my cousin, Everton, came and he was like; d00d troubles in paradise. Apparently his Nokia N900 got a virus, or so we believed. So he looked up methods on how to unbrick/ flash his phone back to default factory firmware.

That phone is quite sexy I may add, that's if I were into gadgety phones. So we had to download firmware and flasher and run some command lines and such. Took us like 5 hours to actually do it. While stuff was downloading we played Super Street Fighter 4.
Funny thing was after actually flashing the phone, it solved nothing :/. We learned how to flash a N900 though lol.
After he left, at around 10pm I went on to do my own stuff. Had to download graphics drivers for myself and such *bleh* searching for shit online can be some time consuming shit sometimes eh *sigh*
After finding a driver install, I managed to run into a game I had like 2 years ago. Cloudphobia - I posted on Jovin's wall for him to download. He's the only dude I know would play a game like that. It's extremely high-paced, over the top, 3 buttons only, japanese, shooter game.
Before I leave, apparently everyone's posting this vid on fb.
Dood has a 4 month old baby and family and well he died there. If stealing the youth's car wasn't enough they shot him also. Youth's these days seem to have no respect for human life, well we see children making children, children being brought up with no religious background [and no, no religion tells people to crash planes into buildings, people tell people to do that]. So there is a blatant lack of moral values, quite sad really.
I see some people are really shocked by the vid though, I guess I've seen too many things in this world to be phased. But let the creatures live for the moment, the pleasure [of stealing a car, taking a life, doing drugs] right? I guess it makes the pitiful creatures happy
Ok a RANDOM as hell memory just ran through my mind
There was this church, it was filled with people and 2 masked gunmen ran inside and started randomly pointing at people. They then shouted "Anyone willing to die for Jesus stay and everyone else leave" ....more than 8/10 of the congregation ran out. The gun men then told the priest "the hypocrites have left, you may continue" LOL
Anyways, out with a quote: Metal Gear Solid
"Snake... we're not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing... I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in... Snake... farewell." - Cyborg Ninja [Grey Fox]
No comments:
Post a Comment