^ those pics bring nostalgia. Good pics I must say.
Oooh the site, Boston! I have some family living there from my mothers side. My god-mother/god-father and their 3 daughters well 2 now [a couple years aback the eldest sister died when a stray bullet ran through her neck. } I can reference so many things to Ludacris - Runaway Love. But anyways, being in the line of fire between gangs and drug dealers is not a pretty site]

Candles lit on a rock with her name.
Anyways, war and death and such really don't phase me that much *yawn* and I see people getting sympathetic about Bp oil spill and crying and thing [LOL funneh!]
On another note, I really don't like to see people suffer, but, I can be a really good teacher to people that repeatedly make foolish choices in life *nods*.
I feel like sleeping, but game of the day
and quote of the day: “I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.”
st00pid creatures really, do compliments make people feel that good about themselves and happy? lol lol I can almost force a psychotic laugh out of this heh
No comments:
Post a Comment