^ Angeal quote! Yeah so 3 am this morning I beat Crisis Core FFVII. It's funny though, I didn't finish the game peacefully lol. It was more of a rushed finish cause I was on IGN and I saw that Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker was out in English so I just rushed up with Crisis Core to play Metal Gear.
The ending to Crisis Core was really well done though, much Kudos to Square Enix for that final battle:
At this moment Zack is fighting to protect Cloud and well trying not to break his promise to Aerith. The thing I really liked about the battle was the Digital Mind Wave (DMW) it was modulating with out of sync. memories. And as the battle progressed and his death was drawing closer he was losing more memories. If you look at the DMW in the upper left corner you see everyone being gradually erased from his memory. At the beginning of the game, the only person in the DMW was Angeal and by the end you met Sephiroth and Cloud and everyone. And well now, you're losing them again.
Oh and my fave. songs in the game...the one in that vid. ^ "The Price of Freedom"
Chaotic Battlefield:
And this:
^ that's a remastering of the battle theme for the original FF7 that I played like 10 years ago?
Anyways peace walker time...
Oh and that youth that I prayed for [my aunts husband that was shot, and well his intestines, liver, kidney and pancreas were damaged] well his condition is getting better and he'll live most likely XD. Funny that he tells my aunt that they need to start going to church and thing now eh LOL [funneh]. Same thing happened with Shivanan while he was in SGU, he kind of temporarily died. And he was telling me what he saw [I'll keep that between us] CAPCOM quote: Humans...They are but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to Hell for them to accept and praise their God...A fact that tickles irony's judgement.
Shivanan has changed alot since that event.
Anyways, Peace Walker Time! [If I have a son, I like the name Angeal]
No comments:
Post a Comment