Sunday, June 27, 2010
Women that sayin something!
^ I see kick flips, heel flips, a nose manual, normal grinding + Women!!! Ha they badass yo. Rated EPIC for awesomness.
Mommy says alot too, she can cook alot of stuffles, I mean alot of things. She went to cooking classes back in the day yo wta! and she is actually quite active cleaning the whole house, her flowers, seeing bout her garden and playing with my little cousins :/. Soon enough I shall surpass her cooking ability though mwahahahaha [cause buying food = Phail].
It would be cool going away to study eh, instead of being home. It actually tests your independence, can you wash clothes, cook, clean, iron etc etc you're all on your own. When Jovin came back from Jamaica and came by me the first week he was like "youth yuh could cook?" LOL random question heh XD. All of em in Barbados can cook heh I like most of the friends I have, they're versatile to say the least. They're active, go gym, play sports, can cook, do their work and still manage to find their lazy time and sit behind a computer or TV. As opposed to some who are, well, good at/for nothing?? well they may have their uses for other *shrug*.
Alyssa R. saying much too, she's changed quite a lot. Personal goal of hers since January [bess month yo] she blatantly stopped drinking, having the occasional/social drink now and then. And believe it or not she is actually badass at vid games :/. She beat my ass so flippin bad in Mario Kart for wii. Although it was the first time I played it eh, she too cool. Got all gold medals, found all short cuts and in New Super Mario Bros she was like "I have 1 more gold coin or star to get in this 1 world" swear she ah achievement whore nah O.o I hate her! [nahhhh] I needs to get a wii and exact my vengeance!! XD
Jodie next girl that says much. Her awesomeness is a fact LOL. She plays Final Fantasy, warcraft, reads comics, used to do JuiJutsu and another martial art [can't remember the style] and she's like "your bowels can't comprehend the awesomeness of my baking" LOL! <--- Soldya I bake for 3 days straight 2 weeks ago Ha! :P XD Jodie = win!
Jendayi Rukiya Akanke [Kalifa Damani], she says alot. From what i've seen she's a really balanced, all round individual, well done.
And some others but then there's the fail side too.
^ that ad. is Epic!! I rate all the people who are like that. Step up to tha Challenge!
So in general I just like to see well rounded people, hmmm ever asked yourself "what you're good at" I rather the people who are good at everything than the set who are great at 1 thing and failing at the rest. Most of my Pres. friends are versatile though and they're like family. We all get along pretty well. I can't really say that for alot of the chicks I know though :(. I guess it's the difference in thought patterns of males and females *shrug*
Science Quote:
"Okay, I understand the problem", you are saying to yourself, but -"what's the solution"? That depends on whether you are a woman or a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment