Sunday, June 27, 2010

Diggin Up in the past for music

Hmmm I failed to back up my music some time ago and now I goes searching for music. Dub to be more specific. And old school dub is hard to come by online. Hmmm lemme list all who I know listen to old school dub, some of my cousins, Randy A., Amir S., White-o, Harry, ok I'm running out of names. Last night I found old school Hip Hop by mistake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDN2nxdeY90 . That's real hip hop yo, compared to the utter crap that alot of people rap or sing these days *bleh*

Hmmm what genres of music do I like hmmmmm, basically any and everything except Calypso [too slow *bleh*], Satanic [Because it's satanic], and any genre of Rock beyond metal. So I'll go with alternative rock & Heavy Metal.... Doom, Death <--- make no sense to mwa, would perhaps entertain if they died by the methods they sang about *shrug*

But generally I like dance music, not just shit where you can only move your head to.

Orchestra and Instrumentals are always WIN!



^ Pwnage!

Ohhh questions of tha night

which came first? the chicken or the egg?? the man or the woman?? these questions should be directed towards a scientist who is an atheist...then maybe we'd get a 'logical' answer *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment