Wednesday, June 2, 2010

*Click*Click*BANG!*

~.~ My eyes Hurt. I went to bed like 1:30 playing Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 then 4:30 a phone call woke me up *bleh*. And I quote Batman:

"You have to know your enemy, Alfred. I'd never use one, but even I can appreciate the attraction of a gun. The heft. The sleekness. The cool steel. The precision. And the power. The power to change lives, history. The power of God."

Apparently my aunts husband[that I mentioned in a previous post] who lives right infront of us was shot this morning, like an hour ago *yawn*. Some bandits got in their house and covered the baby's face and their little sons face and my aunt and well her husband tried to resist and *click*click*BANG!!* [I so love to do that, with hand motion too]. So he got shot in the belly and dad took him to the health centre and well they sent him to Mt. Hope.

I'm just glad my little cousins are ok :D and who knows maybe her husband will change[for the better] after this experience, if he lives.

Anyways, I needs to get my sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment