So my aunts husband, he survived gun shot after being in ICU for some days but apparently he has Pneumonia now. And well O2 isn't going to his brain and he's back in ICU. Shall speak a prayer for him tonight again I guess. [prayers for the dead are easier though, Requiem and done deal!...the half living require more energy]
Since being shot, my aunt and my baby cousins stay home by me and use my bedroom.
I am left to sleep on the floor or couch LOL, actually we have like 2 extra bed rooms but the ninja lifestyle can be nomadic at times [gotta learn to cope with the extreme situations yo]. And baby sitting is the worst *bleh*.
Oh random facts moment:
1) My cousin has been offered the position of DMO for Tobago
2) There's a new MvC trailer with Dante vs Deadpool
3) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer(online) is played by people who have no gaming skill because the game is broken and unbalanced.
4) Recently I found back 3 sweat bands! so I doubled my training load....my feet bled! [<3 it]
Anyways I has stuffles to do so link:
^ one of the best 13 episode animes [watched that 3 years ago]
and quote of the night: All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save Us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "no."
Peace....walker
No comments:
Post a Comment