Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yosh! I has finished

Just finished reading Street Fighter II Turbo finale. Akuma / Ryu fight with divine intervention from Gouken [Ryu's master/ father figure/ Akuma's brother].


^ Good old Ryu! role model material yo LOL!

Ooooh I was talking to Aly. R. earlier, she was like she has some panoramas to show me next time. Probably from Antigua. So she went St. Lucia ---> home ---> Tobago ---> home ---> Antigua ---> home. In St. Lucia she discovered how unfit she was LOL it had this waterfall with some stairs to traverse and there were lots of stairs heh. Waterfall looked nice though and in Tobago she took a bess, honestly BESS!! picture of herself underwater with a snorkel.

Some of my cousin from Boston are coming next month I think, most likely they'll go Tobago and I'll tag along. Year before or last year?? I went with em and my other cousins....Tobago is the spot yo! Honestly that place strikes me as a place where no one works heh. But was MAD fun especially with the kinda random cousins I have.

Jahsoon and them went a while aback and they stayed by his aunt. Jase. threw up and fill 4 half bags according to Navin and them but according to him was 2 and a half and he was goin a vomiting competition with Andrew on the ship LOL! About 10 of em or 11 went heh and I'm sure I only heard about 1/10 of the stories.

Oh I mentioned Castlevania today! I honestly really like the games, all are the same story eh, Dracula's castle and Dracula are resurrected and you gotta go and seal him back. All or most occur in different time lines though, and the characters are either Belmonts or for the few times that they aren't, they have some bond with Dracula, like, AlucarD [his son] for example.
I also really like the titles of the games....in translating them to English, they rename them and a few are of some musical significance:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Castlevania: Encore of the Night
Castlevania: Concerto of Midnight Sun
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

just to name a few ^ that's probably 1/4 or less of all the games and the majority are Side Scrollers!! And I <3 side scrollers, it's like no thinking it's either you go left/right/up/down no huge ass city to traverse. Although the castles do have a good size map. And later this year we shall finally see a successful 3D Castlevania game with Lords of Shadow


Oh I shall make my exit with an Asian woman!:



^ Asian women are such win eh, where can you find a woman like that *sigh*. Some women I know are kinda sad eh, they can't cook, can't have genuine fun [any activity that excludes alcohol or such], aren't active, :| sex is probably the only thing they're good at [probably not even good/ rather useful for :/]. I really should big up all the tom boys I know eh they are WINN! in comparison. They're active, carefree about their looks [and they are hawt trust me] and could care less about alcohol or such, some can draw with mad skills [everyone has creativity, I usually don't rate people for that...when you can produce then you get props]; it's like this Scientists dream about doing great things. Engineers do them. - heh Quote of the Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment