Gahhhhhh! I like the sound of the word Slattern LOL...yeah so in previous post I was like; over the expanse of the time line it has generally been "peoples lives, my entertainment" that fact still holds. When it comes to slatterns though, the entertainment is just *bleh* ("you rel sad"...my usual personal opinion) however if they get an STD and cause a fight out of it, then the entertainment is heightened. I should really buy some popcorn and sit back and relax and enjoy? But the life of a slattern is just that of an un-filmed pornstar... and well most of em fall into the soap opera genre too.
But enough about me disliking to see women degenerate themselves.
Ooooh Alicia Keys ft. Drake - Unthinkable Remix Drakes Lyrics are Ill!
Ugh, Tez keeps telling me he just turned 30
having dreams of being single forever he’s getting worried
and I’m scared too because I’m in the same boat
good women are rare too, none of them have come close
me I haven't changed much, you know how I play
better safe than sorry
instead of searching for substance at every single party
baby being part of this life
I feel like I’m bound to end up with somebody
that’s been with everybody
I need you to rescue me from my destiny
I’m trying to live right and give you whatever’s left of me
cause you know life is what we make it and a
chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.
Or let me take it for ya
I’m just down to ride
or we can roll around the city until we finally decide
I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and ink for you
right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable
And I quote "I feel like I’m bound to end up with somebody, that’s been with everybody" - I can honestly see my future being like that :/ kinda sad. Imagine a wedding where like 1/4 of the guests slept with the bride nah...kinda sad eh....bess she get married in Black LOL.
So that may be the reality of my future. I mean I pretty much love everyone equally no matter what but how does a guy feel when any random dood walks up to you and says he slept with your wife [hahahahaha funneh!]
Anyways my last 2 drawings

I was looking through Capcom Design Works [an art book] and I saw that pic. It's Sakura [Ryu's fan-girl] being Sakura! She sits by herself holding her headband and well I can assume she's thinking about getting stronger and asking the questions "Why does he want to become strong?" [he referring to Ryu], "what is power?" and stuff like that. She usually does that sort of thing while she continuously searches for Ryu to train her. Technically, she is his student.
I listened to her theme till my ears bled while drawing
Anyways about getting stronger....Alyssa is! XD and her control and will-power about staying sober...impressive!! XD. I'll embark on a will-power test from tonight [just for kiks] to see if I'm weak minded like the typical human.

Your little slattern obsession seems to be so one-sided that it borders on chauvinism. Or maybe you don't see promiscuous behavior in men as a type of degeneration.
ReplyDeleteand well everything said here is from my viewpoint as a male (I could care less if males degenerate themselves) cause if I'm gonna get married, it will be to a female? *shrug*
ReplyDeleteThere's so much to pick at but I won't continue. These are your opinions and what's an opinion if it can't be subjective?
ReplyDeleteI will say that your thought-process is flawed.
You don't like to see women "degenerate" because you're going to marry one? Shouldn't you dislike men doing the same because you ARE one? I'd think you would since you hold men separately from women. It would make more sense to be more concerned with oneself that something foreign like a female.
As for your "viewpoint as a male", I'm sure most men think like you but I'm glad that I at least know 1 or 2 who aren't so inherently stupid.
exactly what you said concerned about "oneself". I'm me? why should I be concerned about other males or what they do? I never compare myself to people to make myself feel better because I'm not as 'bad' or 'good' as them. And since when did this become a battle of sexes? O.o these are just my personal thoughts [I personally don't like to see women degrade themselves]- that's just my personal opinion...I shouldn't have said my "viewpoint as a male" sorry about that, was misleading. Because I know alot of other men who like to see women like that because they are like that also. they say women like themselves are less 'work'. And I also know women who find women like that despicable.... so it's just personal opinion sorry if it went off and seemed sexist *sigh*.
ReplyDelete