Monday, May 17, 2010

Everything Is Alright....



^ Ha!, Motion City Soundtrack, me and Jovin discovered that band through that song, from a Stickman Vid. heh! It's like a really feel happy song :D describes me and Jovin; always Happeh! *heh* I've never ever had a good reason to get sad...But apparently that was one of the few feel good songs Motion City had, other than the few they're completely emo band [however, even their emo songs I like, I like their style I guess, they have a nice flow]







Yeah I think that's enough, *bleh* these songs bring back memories from so long ago when me and Jovin discovered them.

Jovin came be me today though, spent the whole day more or less from like 11 to 7. Showed him mah sexy Ken Block Tee and we went hardcore gaming. We played super street fighter 4 for like an hour and a half :/ had some pretty entertaining fights :) . There was this one match where it was the final round and we both had like 1/10 heath remaining. Oddly enough we were in close proximity to one another and both began to charge Focus Attacks [me:Ryu him:Ken] I kinda started 0.5 seconds before though and hence I shattered his guard barrier and won.

But it was Jovin, so I was fighting just for the fun of it [not to win...Noblesse Oblige says much], same applies to all my friends and family and youths, I do shit for fun and never get serious unless it's requested by 'em, but people honestly can't tell the difference between me being serious and just messing with em [except prolly my cousin Phee, unless it's just her having over- confidence in me and not really seeing through me].

point to note: I've never had reason to get serious about anything in life (cause I'm young I guess? it's not like I'm old like 24/25 yet nay?)<-- Ha! not even Hayabusa Ryu is that old and he has wisdom of a 301 year old. I have a personality much akin to water, calm and free flowing most of the time and punishing and violent when roused. Gah! I prevent myself from becoming roused so I'll stick with calm and free flowing alone.

Yeah so Jovin spent the day!, we talked shit, talked bout life, talked bout funny lies that people tell [and they stick to them too LOL!], we ate roti, chicken and channa compliments mom [*bleh* for the last 2 days I've been eating dhal-puri and bust-up shot].

Oooh I'm playing Alan Wake at the moment and he tells some lies but I really don't know how to class these lies, there is no such thing as a 'good lie' [like lying to spare people feelings etc. bullshit!...I'd gladly stab people in the front with the truth rather than in the back with a lie] . But now that I think about it, although Alan said he had to lie, what he really said were "Half Truths" or "Mere Silence" (CIVIL LAW ftw! again) but these can then be tied to Misrepresentation.....but the circumstances in his case were understandable; it goes back to human nature and logic.... if a mere human hears something that seems illogical he won't believe it unless he sees or experiences it for himself...[Doubting Thomas - root] that was Alans case so he just kept the truth to himself for some reasons he had..... don't wanna go in detail bout story but it goes good thus far.... Psychological Thriller about Darkness.

Ninjas dwell in shadows/darkness however :P [random fact, I like walking around in the house when lights are out at night - helps enhance awareness of surroundings *shrug*]

oooh Elfen Lied is a really cool Psycho. Thriller too, watched that back in pres. days....quite the depressing stuffles - depressing stuffs entertain me though

so right now *bleh* RIGHT NOW IS 12:41 wtf! anyways I'm talking to Jahsoon!:

Jã§φñ...Torn between my Fantasyy and what is Real.. says:
lol, i choose to fail
yes son i choose to fail
and cokeman tell me how he gonna start singing and drop outta skol
he tell me he write a song about a girl who have style
the name of the song is style
:\
dats one messed up individual

Hayabusa Nigellus ( White Requiem ) says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lard vishal great yes
wah Raj woulda do he dred
lol

Vishal does rel live up to that cokeman nickname in more ways that one dred lol

anyways I needs to sleep to head to uwi tomorrow to initiate civil design 2 project

No comments:

Post a Comment