Thursday, May 20, 2010

Purplicious!

So as previously stated purple is the awesomest colour in existence! jk But Purple Threat aka Purplicious aka Alyssa R. aka mah Homeslice is also awesome like purple jk. Ahhh long time i haven't talked to her, actually to anyone...I just have msn there. I only talk back to people. I don't initiate convos...it's not like I even like talking in the first place (Black Bolt should be my fave. Marvel Character...I like the silent powerful type).

Anyways, Alyssa felt like talking to me today :D about life and such in general. She has been sober from any/every -thing since January. It's her personal choice :) ...she's like on a self-awareness journey, she was like; she wanted a clear mind/conscience...and have full control over herself and not do random shit and make choices when she was out of it XD .....if I had to be proud of anyone, I'm Uber Proud of her! Hence she was dormant for 6 months! just ignoring assholes.

She also wanted to talk cause she and Varune broke up yesterday? And she said she cried whole night sober! Ha! no alcohol or whatnot to drown sorrows away! GAhhhh! I so proud eh... she can face shit head on now and not look for any st00pid escapes/easy way out! But she's a strong kid! she just needs a little time and she'll get over it, and she has alot of close girl friends who she hangs out with, they're really cool and not bad influences and they'll be there for her ...she went out with some girl friends tonight actually :)

Ooooh she also has Leon to bother now....both of em have been really good friends since ever! I actually met her through Leon XD

In addition to purple, Huskies are also Epic! well I tend to like Huskies and Wolves and [Peregrine]Falcons....these are generally strong creatures that can stand alone. And well I have other reasons for liking em...but shall mention that another time perhaps *shrug*

Why do these UNC ads keep popping up everywhere I go *bleh* General Elections are Monday! Ha! such failure.... I shall stay home and stain my finger with red ink? True the ruling party down here does crap but honestly the UNC is as much or even more fail [I have family who are mps for 'em ..so I should know a little at least] kinda sad...

hmmm before I go... Link Time!




^ I find that to be rather SAD and funneh! *giggle*giggle* <--- today in school we called Corey giggley XD LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment