Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rain!

...is my Haven. Actually Thunderstorms are my ideal environment. A few weeks ago my little cousin was acting really strange, curling up in a dark corner. So I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing so I continued along my way. When some thunder rolled however, he jumped LOL!. He then came and told me that he was afraid of thunder and I asked him why and yadda yadda yadda and we had our old-youth bonding moment and such *bleh*. [oooh ever looked at rain through a red filter? it looks like the sky is raining blood] Ninja Gaiden 2 actually had a chapter where it was raining blood and well there were 'bloodfalls' [can't say water now can I?] and seas of blood! was my fave. chapter in the entire game.

ooooh this was my yard today:

Yard was flooded and well the house is higher than the yard hence always relatively dry.

And this was me today:
SWEAT is such a bother when training. Me and my scrawny ass self!. "I still don't have what it takes!, I must train harder!" [I live by that Ryu quote; physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally(except school work *bleh*)] . But honestly sweat, gahhhhhh! I've been eating more though, mom complains about me taking all the meat! LOL I NEED THE PROTEIN WOMAN!!

Sure the human body has some potential; like killing your dopamine receptors when drug use abuses them [it's like you body says "you wanna overdo your excitement with drugs?...fine I'll make sure you never experience excitement again!] although the human body has that much potential. It doesn't grow by it's self mom! you need nourishment in the form of MEAT jk Mwahahahaha [so yeah, I eat all her meat]

I've recently discovered that I make statements just to piss certain people off LOL. I like to piss people off, it amuses me, oh the little things that amuse me in this life *sigh* [it's not like I'm ever serious about anything though]

Lately I've been hearing some songs with good lyrical content though, like Damian Marley & Nas' new album Distant Relatives. They have some good songs lyrically there and well a few other songs from different people.

Honestly, I miss old school music, cause 3/4 of the songs today fail lyrically. That's why I like instrumentals mainly and orchestral music. And talk 'bout Rap and HipHop? utter fails! Grandmaster Flash - The message and Slick Rick, N.W.A - Express Yourself and such; that's real hip hop yo!

Most old school music had something positive to say lyrically, compared to the filth sung today that teaches you to use drugs?, go around like a free prostitute?, etc etc. [How I do miss the past sometimes, cause the future is looking like Fail atm]

Anyways enough of I and me! Leave some space for Kevjumba



Oh and I'll make my exit with some rain!









No comments:

Post a Comment