1. Seijuro Hiko

2. Dante
3. Ryu

4. Hayabusa Ryu

The 4 of 'em are my favourite fictional characters, well top faves. They're all extremely powerful, 'good', have high levels of will power, would sacrifice themselves to protect other people, philosophical [except Dante] and lead lives that I consider 'good'. I really don't have any real human role models because all humans have the potential for failure and any human that I've ever had great respect for is DEAD [Mother Teresa is one such and a few others].
This is my fave. Seijuro Hiko Moment ever:
^ that dood is Godly! and well Kenshin the typical, st00pid, rebellious youth [ I haven't passed through that rebellious dumbass stage in life yet.....maybe I'm still too young or skipped it *shrug*]
Dante is actually the odd-one-out, of the 4. I like him for his good nature, like the ending of DMC 4 where he gave Nero, Yamato [Dante's brothers sword....I have a model of that sword *heh*] Nero: "Here's your sword"
Dante: "Keep it!"
Nero: "But I thought this meant alot to you?"
Dante: "those are the only types of gifts worth giving"
Dante's too good for his own good! XD
and Dante: "I've always had pretty bad-luck with women" Ha! I can relate to that also...all the women I've ever liked have boyfriends or are emo. And in Dante's case they generally try to kill him at first lol
Ryu is philosophical, and no matter where he stands in the strength ladder, he's always aiming for higher "I still don't have what it takes, I must train harder!" and one of the coolest scenes ever was from the street fighter 4 movie SF4:The Ties That Bind [that was quite lame I might add]. However, there was this one scene where he was walking through a wasteland alone [as usual, lonewolves <3] and right before he dropped unconscious there was a wolf next to him...screen blacks out...and when he wakes up, the wolf is there lying dead and Ryu pets it and says "I'm sorry friend, if I had died before you, perhaps my body could have sustained you a little longer" <-- that's greatness from my pov. He displays great levels of will-power and I try to emulate that.
And Hayabusa Ryu...Ultimate Ninja, need I say more? And I quote what people say:
"Ryu has the demeanor and wisdom of a calm, older wise man. He is an honorable and brave man. He is 21 in Ninja Gaiden, 22 in Ninja Gaiden 2, and 23 in the Dead or Alive series. [*bleh* I gonna be 21 next year! I wonder what's my wisdom level].
"Ryu Hayabusa is an extremely powerful ninja . The benefit of his training, as well as physical ties to Dragons, has allowed him to become more durable, faster, and stronger beyond that of any human. He has indeed earned the title of "Super Ninja". Ryu is a master sword fighter, archer and martial artist. Ryu can drop from immense heights without injury or death, and could jump thousands of feet into the air with one leap without effort." yadda yadda yadda he can generate black holes and such, not to mention that he's the only character I've seen die in the 2nd chapter of a game and well only uber cool awesome people can resurrect themselves, like Christ XD.
Also I've always had a thing for ninjas since I was little, it's their harsh way of life I like. And they show really high levels of emotional control [I try to do that] Emotions can be a double-edged sword to humans [thus I like katanas with 1 blood-edge side] emotions can drive people to do courageous things, or, give people strength in desperation situations <---- that's the good side of the sword but then there's the anger/rage without rational, emo cause of 'love' shit <--- stuff like that is the suicide edge of the sword [rel failure ting] but it's human nature nonetheless *shrug*.
In summary: I rel SAD! I have fictional characters as role models! *sigh* but such is my life, I don't try to take the easy way out and I endure shit without complaining or bickering. I dislike people that complain about their lives [well my friends to be more specific and it's usually trivial shit (some boy or some girl/ heart break/ parents etc etc] I could show them an infinite mass of people that know far worse suffering than them. Most of my friends are spoilt brats/kids really, most likely they'll never know what 'true' suffering/pain is which is a good thing :D, however, I do invite suffering as a teacher.
Gahhh I should sleep~! but final note: Pain/Suffering/Time are the cruelest teachers, they give the test, then teach the lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment