Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st Imapct!

iuodfjakgfjkadfqbwknmh <----- ok Hyperness gone! I'm excited to say the least, since this is gonna be like my online journal thingie that only random strangers should read, I should come up with an epic opening line; hmmm perhaps copy a Doug "Dear Journal..." (interesting *plays with shaved chin hair*). Anyways, while I was in the front gallery today, studying GIS I started to stare at the infinite blue with those white puffy things distorting it. Looking at the sky is kinda nostalgic for me though, as I started to reminisce about my childhood, kite flying etc. Oh and looking at the Sun! I wonder if I was the only retarded 7 year old kid to look directly at the sun for like 7 seconds (and I did it multiple days :/) my retinas are probably burnt out (dammit! it sucks not to have pain receptors in your retinas!)...

and we interrupt this thought recollection process to bring a random fact:
The sun appears white from outer space due to the absence of atmospheric distortion yay!

Nevertheless, my childhood was pretty awesome. Kite flying, fishing, hide and seek, hopscotch, marble pitch etc etc, I was actually active and had fun!. These days I'm usually like *sit*sit*sit*sit*+.............+*sit*? and I do absolutely nothing! I am that lazy *sigh* well playing video games enhances reaction time perhaps and well working out/ training but since it's exam time I've limited training to like 20 mins a day.Training entails: sets of 100 pushups, sets of 40 dips and sets of 30 laps. I need exams to finish to return to my Ryu/Hayabusa style training which is basically pushing your flesh and bone to breaking point - helps develop focus I guess.

I guess I've changed alot since I was 7 and I was thinking I hadn't changed, maybe me being happy all the time is the only thing that hasn't changed *shrug*. I only ever got sad like once in my entire life cause of a girl? but that emo-ness lasted like 2 days...cause I dislike emo to high degrees and I guess during my ninja like training I've learned the meaning of "Love"? and it really isn't being selfish and should never EVER be directed to one person!..It pisses me off to see people bickering about "love" when they don't know the meaning of the word...

Ninjutsu 111: If you love someone you'd never lie to them (even if the truth hurts) and if your love is based on a lie, even you lying to yourself, then it isn't love to begin with.

Anyways it's late and I guess change is the only constant in life, I've changed quite alot, for the better? I really don't know :/

oooooh on a final note: I haven't watched anime seriously in like 2 years, I watch short movies now and again and I only really follow Hellsing Ultimate. But tonight I decided to watch Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone...they mentioned the Dead Sea Scrolls (and I was thinking about those documents earlier this week hmmm) but the Sound Track was Epic!

Song 1: Showdown



Lyrics:

Fight or die with truth and honour
This is the final showdown
This is the last horizon
No second chance for losing
There will be no tomorrow
Tear the heart from your aggressor
This is the final showdown
With no more road to go down
Prevail or pay the devil
This is the end forever

Song 2:
Angel of Doom



Lyrics:

The beginning of the end, dark as clouds of scorn
Pouring out like prophets of doom they do forewarn
The beginning of the end, dark as clouds of scorn
Angels of Doom come calling, with no mercy
No fear, no heart, no judgment, no clemency
Angels of Doom like evil messengers deliver misery

No comments:

Post a Comment