^ The beer of Champions, sponsors of Champions League, Nigellus means Champion! it all works well. Champions league finals today was *bleh* well the match really, boring as stonz.... but the general 'lime' was good. Oooooh me and Jovin won a Heineken bag *nods*
Currently talking to Alyssa, or rather she starts talking to me and I usually stop what I'm doing to entertain her ^_^ ....which usually means letting my xbox360 overheat while we converse. Oooh she gots good sleep last night [see my prayers are answered sometimes lol I never ask for selfish things, I only mention myself when I ask for forgiveness? ] she slept from midnight till lunch. Ooooh she's thinking of starting uwi from next semester! XD. heh she's beppin right now...
I hope I make her feel a little better...I'm not usually good at those sorts of stuffles. I'm usually the type who would gladly crush people for their transgressions [I guess that's why I liked Joe Mad's Darksiders] WAR! the second horseman of the apocalypse <--- greatness. Dammit I still need to get the artbook for that shit and I want Capcoms Monster Hunter artbooks.
Anyways I'm feeling sleepy tonight [and gamey] here's two of my fave game scenes ever!:
Most Memorable Moment of MW2: Ghost's Death [those evil developers had to kill him eh :(]
One of the best Final Fantasy scenes Ever!:
^ Sephiroth is my first fave. FF7 character, followed by Zack, then Cloud perhaps: Zack is so much greater than Cloud....Clouds problem is that he gets emo and dwells in the past....even Lightning from FF13 is cooler than Cloud. Tetsuya Nomura modeled Lightning to be like a female version of Cloud....but it's funny that she's more badass than Cloud, both of em are Ex-Soldiers but Lightning keeps her training "Control your emotions soldier!" } heh she too cool, so much win!
anyways sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment