Friday, May 7, 2010

J is for Jello that good enough for me!

Mwahahahahaha! <----- evil laugh goes in Red!

So I just finished making Jello right, Purple and Pink! Purple is potentially the awesomest colour in existence!

Royalty and Spirituality:
Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.

that ties together with Noblesse Oblige and well pink is for the normal people :P jk

Yeah so about the letter J, today I kinda realized I have an affinity for people who have names beginning with J...there's Jovin!, Jodie? and Jason?! and some others. Although I tend to have my letter "N vs J" war with Jovin, but that's just me liking to argue with people just for the kick of it. I've probably never ever argued seriously with anyone, I just like to start flame wars and watch people get all squirmy and sensitive, it's quite entertaining from my perspective really.

But anyways, these people are some of the awesomest people I can call friends or that I know in general. They're good people from my judgment of character. They rarely do shit! (and I use that word very vaguely to refer to many "bad" things) and they won't lead any of their friends to self destruction. So they're really good friends and people to the general public...

Jovin is probably the closest thing to a "best friend" that I have, I can talk any random crap with him and he's generally always happy ( I like happy people; they don't get sad or emo easily) and I can laugh with that dude even in the face of DEAtH.

Jodie! - Her awesomeness is a Fact! nuff said and she isn't the raging slut/ promiscuous sex type like the lot of em in UWI

[I wish I had the ability to see people who had STDs, UWI would entertain me]

Jason - a.k.a. Jahsoon!! back in pres. we probably rarely ever talked and now he's mah rolling padna! Hence I don't have "best friends" I'm just cool with alot of people....But Jahsoon! apparently he bakes brownies late at night and carries some for Renuka in the day. Rofl, that soldya is so much win! If I had a gf I'd do random shit like that I guess.

I even made late night Jello tonight and cooking and baking are generally fun [hmmm I should bake some wedges tomorrow]

Sooo, the letter J and I go down quite well, can't spell niNJa without J right?

On another note, I'm excited for MGS:Peace Walker, awesomest thing on my PSP at the moment, it happens 12 years after the Cuban Missile Crisis that should be 1974? [i have a thing for war, bite me!] World War I, World War II ooooh and I always like to give a brief def. of the Cold War: After the end of World War II, the world was split into two; east and west; this marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.

Anyways Peace Walker is gonna be awesome and I <3 David Hayter


















This dude in so much WIN!



oooooh random fact my Chinese Zodiac is Snake...now sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment