Tomorrow is Champions League Finals!!! we has our 'watch the match in TGI' tradition to uphold, even though none of our teams made it to finals. Last year was EPIC Barca vs Man U. after the match Man U t shirt was used as door mat to TGI LOL! funneh
Talked to Alyssa for like an hour and a half tonight...she's in emo mode. She should be in that mode for some days and she isn't breaking her sober mode so it's even harder. Cries alot and such, but crying is a good thing [perhaps I should learn how to cry]...I like the fact that's she's facing her problems with a clear mind though ( I Proud! XD) her mind will get stronger. She displays self-growth! I'll pray for tha kid [mutual husky love lol :)] although I'm accustomed to saying requiems: Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine,et lux perpetua luceat eis. Te decet hymnus Deus, in Sion,et tibi reddetur votum in Ierusalem. Exaudi orationem meam;ad te omnis caro veniet. Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine,et lux perpetua luceat eis.
I hope she gets sleep tonight.
Today was quite uneventful really. I beat Alan Wake and that was about it. It was too short though! I wanted more episodes! Hopefully there will be a sequel, considering the cliff hanger ending. I really liked the story and story telling though...was unique, and the person who wrote the manuscript pages; can write! If they make an Alan Wake book I will gladly read that shit [I rarely read, it needs to be something truly fictional that interests me or history].
Oh and I did the usual training today, 30 laps up some stairs, 100 push-ups straight, 30 of my personal dips (it kinda reduces/cuts off blood flow beyond your wrists half way through) and today I added Knuckle Push-ups (that shit pains.... I like it *nods*)
Ok time to go! Link!.... ok I have a youtube account and i get recommendations and this by far is the weirdest one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRvcF5ESvA&playnext_from=TL&videos=WcYRHYhngNA <--- why was the recommended I shall never know but real link
oh and Al. told me to watch this lol! I'll check it out tomorrow yes

No comments:
Post a Comment