^ I've developed a liking to saying that lately. *GAhhhhh!*
Oooh so yesterday night some random bastard (perhaps drunk/high) rammed his car into a T&Tec pole by me around 9 p.m. and hence i had no electricity for the whole night. But darkness is very inviting! in the dark you can 'see' certain things better, kinda cool. So mom and them lit candles and whatnot. So I sat there staring at a flame for like 5 mins. It's funny though, the wind currents around were in usual convection motion and everything was calm (my breathing and such) but the flame showed major signs of distortion *GAhhhhhh!* I should have recorded it!.
Or yeah, I dunno what happened to the dude that crashed though, EHS came for him, but from what I heard his state was looking pretty grim [at least he didn't crash into another car and kill random people right] oooh they should make a mechanism for cars so that it detects whether the driver is drunk or high and in case of accident they ram into some inanimate object instead of killing innocent people (as usual).
And during the darkness, my dad attempted to give me a flashlight to sleep with and as soon as I touched it, it cut off LOL then he gave me his own and that cut off too *heh* I lay on the bed for like 15 mins with my eyes wide open, I was seeing light for some reason I dunno why *shrug*
Today me and my group had to finish our design project that's due tomorrow! Ha! such the wastes we are. So today I was in uwi from 1 to 8. My group consists of me, Shaun, Daneish, Corey and Michael <--- rofl at that group eh, such failures! Nah but when it's time to get shit done they get their shit done! Although during work today they randomly bought a case of beers and 2 buckets of chicken hahahaha! I left them early though, they're actually in uwi right now (I'm done with my part so meh) Oh and all of us passed fluids II and civil law! boom! actually the whole class passed civil law; we went to talk to the lecturer and he was like only 3 people got under 40 so he scaled them up to 40. Shaun got A+ in Fluids, Corey A, Babz B, me B. Shaun and Corey study intensely and Babz studies with Shaun (so he actually deserved an A also) I could care less about grades or school work and just look to pass and be done with that shit!, so B be good enough for me XD .
This means that we're set to do two year 3 courses; Hydrology and Management! Fluids II and Law were prereqs.
Ooooh just saw a pm on fb, tomorrow Mungal is having BBQ lime by him, shall jumbie that! :D , Mungal is the Ken to my Ryu! *GAhhhh!* I have the awesomest friends and we have little in common with each other! that makes it even better individuality yo! and I dislike when people try to be like me or other people. So in general I have awesome friends that like to drink much but most of em don't do st00pid shit when drunk and better yet they don't do hardcore drugs, weed is probably the worst some of 'em do.....Ha! [and that isn't so bad?] I sees people with bright futures, I'm gonna have some friends for life! XD XD they shall be epic or epicly rich!
So I have alot of awesome friends and cousins but I wish I had a brother though...would be cool to have someone to spar/fight with: punches, kicks, blocks, counters, no grapples! And it would be cool to train with your brother, running laps around a savannah or the neighbourhood [Ha! Anslem jogs with his bro. :) ]. A gf would be pretty cool to jog with and such and if she could fight even better! my first crush knew Juijutsu! wicked! she had white gi and all that XD
Anyways, my shoulder hurts...tomorrow I should train and shot 2 egg whites (raw cytoplasm is good for the worms yo!)
This feels odd without a link so KEVJUMBA!! He's Awesome!!...ooooh I like mixed people too, when the whole world is mixed then there shall be some sort of equilibrium XD
No comments:
Post a Comment