Friday, May 28, 2010

Good Mrs. Hypocrite: a study in self-righteousness

^ saw that book title the other day, thought it was an Epic title!

So yesterday I went by Anslem to spend the day. I reached by his house at like 10 [woke the bastard up! lol] he was moving really undead, cause apparently he started the p90x workout scheme with Sharaz and was really sore and whatnot. It's like everyone is in workout mode these days and well I continue with my training [I think by tomorrow my knuckles will be busted]. I'm liking the knuckle pushups so much though, it hurts alot, in addition to your knuckles being wasted, after you're finished, your finger nails feel like they're being ripped off the flesh!

So by Anslem we played some COD:MW2 online [it's been ages since I've played that game, since my birthday I think] after COD we went Freeport in some 'unknown' location to pick up Shivanan lol. After picking up Shiv., we went Ruby Tuesday Grand Bazaar where we met Muhammad. We ate lunch there then went to see Iron Man 2 at MT POS [5:10 movie].

Iron Man 2 was ok, it wasn't all that great. Had very few action scenes and Tony Stark wasn't acting like a super hero for like half the movie. He was all PARTAY! and getting WASTED! [dood! super heroes don't do that shit, they're supposed to by in full control all the time]. Even though you're going through depression you're not supposed to act the fool. There were some funny moments though and well War Machine! [I've always liked the War Machine Armor more than the Iron Man] but, movie was ok overall.

Today I was 'sleeping' on my mothers bed and I overheard a conversation between my mom, dad and aunt [mom's sister]. Dad was like, well your husband is a funny kind of character lol [basically my whole family on my moms side views him[my aunt's husband as an asshole (but that's what women like right?)] But I think the day before he hit my aunt and they had fight and such and he threatens her and stuff and he made their little kid pelt her with shoes :/. It happens alot really but she doesn't seem to mind much although she cries and such, cause at the end of the day that's 'LOVE' right? [mwahahahaha people entertain me ever so often, especially with their distorted definitions of 'love'].

The lot of people I know that live their lives like soap operas eh, break up, break up, go around have sex with random people, still harbor feelings for one of the persons, they make up, then break up, random sex etc, usual soap opera crap! and the use of the word 'love' entertains! hmmm I wonder if someone ever 'loved' another person so much that they wouldn't mind if the person had sex with everyone else while they were together, once both of 'em 'loved' one another!....hmmm that would switch genre from soap opera to porn/pornstar.

Oh well, over the expanse of the timeline thus far, it has generally remained "peoples lives, my entertainment". I've learned much over my time here though, learned from peoples mistakes, witnessed the death of alot of people, seen youths throw their lives away [the latest case would be this dood that was 2 human years older than I am. He went to QRC, really nice kid, but was ill treated by step father... turned to drugs (coke and weed)...and well he hung himself from the ceiling of his house]. Over the course of time I've seen many sequels to paths and choices people have made in life [not all bad though]. I've seen people change also, some for the better, some for the worse, some for self destruction. *sigh* the troubles of the outside world are perpetual.

I've also witnessed people who try to care about other people and be treated like the enemy by the very people who they try to care for. I should learn from this and stop caring about people who don't care about themselves [nahhhh I'm not that evil...yet lol]. I can become psychotically unemotional and selfish if I wanted to though, but that'll never happen under my free will.

Oh, Alyssa is feeling a little better these days [that's good :D] she's slowly slipping out of emo phase, emphasis on slowly. But, she continues to make me proud by staying sober from everything! She's displaying a level of control that I've witnessed in the minority of this world.

Oh anytime I see this I think about Randy A.



Back in form 2 he brought a crapload of pics for me and well he was the first person to show me Trigun and the Priest Dood was his fave character :D.

And Lastly! Song of the day:



^ NOSTALGIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment