Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exams Done!!

Now I have 2 design projects due for the next two weeks yay!! ~.~

Yeah so today was GIS exam, was actually the best exam to end the long run on. It's probably the only exam I finished the answer booklet on, actually no...for Law I finished the answer booklet and finished the extra paper I had asked for.

Anyways, Jovin has returned to home soil, as well as Anslem mwahahaha and the law people are returning on the 17th, next Monday? All the elements are slowly falling into place XD. Ahh the vacation is gonna be normal I guess, raid peoples houses, mall trips and football? Yes the random football, speaking of which they kinda made a small field near to my house for the youths to play. They play football like everyday and doods from nearby villages come to play also, kinda cool to see the youths having fun and being active... positive aura! :D. Reminds me of the field next to Leon's house, they have lights on at night and you can see some kids training! (I like to see stuff like that, keeps some of em away from the negative stuff like crime and drugs and whatnot *shrug*)

Speaking of youths, apparently kids have an affinity towards me :/ *bleh* like my two young cousins, the 5 year old and the few months (year) old lol! I really don't know why they utter my insignificant name as their first words when I rarely ever interact with em and the baby one stares me down like a falcon Ha! Hayabusa eyes! and he smiles and whatnot...
















Justin?! Ha! my Affinity to J people lives!! :P




















Chubby face!















Where that soldya get that grimy face from?! :P

I honestly need to pass on my fighting legacy to him or his brother. I like the thought process when fighting, reading people and predicting future moves ~ <3 to do that shit! Also analyzing fighting styles, you can learn so much from people eh *sigh* And it's quick thinking, thinking while acting bess!

Oooh I also took this random pic today...















Uber Awesome fan! and random drawing...

I actually drew that for someone, but my mom hi-jacked it for a mothers day present *sigh* no biggie though, probably wouldn't have meant much anyway *shrug*

Oh the left side of my head hurts I should go sleep now I guess
oooooh and from tomorrow Ryu level training should resume! boom! I kinda live by this Ryu quote "I still don't have what it takes, I must train harder!" ...basically I reduce myself to the level of crap and think very lowly of myself and it just drives me to get stronger? stronger in all aspects of life really; physically, spiritually, emotionally etc etc *bleh* I live like shit! and could care less about material things (bite me! :P) I'm even bareback most of the time home, such a waste of clothes LOL [reminds me I should get the bareback Ryu costume for street fighter 4]

Sleepy time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment