Oh it's the 9th of May Felicia's Birthday?! although I promote the number 7 - bess number, for the simple fact that I was summoned to this earth on the 7th! *shrug* ooooh and this guy....

<-------- He's Lvl. 7 and has 7777777 Hp! LOL
anyways the number 9 is kinda awesome I guess
2 × 9 = 18 (1 + 8 = 9)
3 × 9 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)
9 × 9 = 81 (8 + 1 = 9)
121 × 9 = 1089 (1 + 0 + 8 + 9 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9)
234 × 9 = 2106 (2 + 1 + 0 + 6 = 9)
578329 × 9 = 5204961 (5 + 2 + 0 + 4 + 9 + 6 + 1 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9))
482729235601 × 9 = 4344563120409 (4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 4 + 0 + 9 = 45 (4 + 5 = 9)
Also there are 9 choruses of angels:
First Sphere: i) Seraphim; ii) Cherubim; iii) Thrones
Second Sphere: i)Dominions; ii) Virtues; iii) Powers
Third Sphere: i) Principalities; ii) Archangels; iii) Angels
Oh and finally there are 9 Kuji-kiri: Rin, Pyo, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen
Oh and my random favourite number consists of 9 numbers :/ : 301655722 (that became my favourite random number when I was really young, can't remember why apparently it has a meaning tho :/)
So yeah I guess 9 is awesome, the number 7 still takes win from The Book Of Revelations tho [I've never actually read the Bible, except once for Punishment :( ] 7 is effectually the Calamity Trigger.
Oh yeah ^ kinda wavered off there, so I should prolly text that woman Happy Birthday today, <3 her much although some of the shit she does pisses me off sometimes [I should train myself not to care about mortals, I'd lead a happier life?]
Anyways I should tell mom Happy Mothers Day today, that woman is great, she's really kind and such, she has such low alcohol tolerance hahahaha, but rarely ever drinks...I guess I'm lucky to have a 'good' mom, rather than parents like this...
^ If Deneuve saw that he would be like 4 times in 4 days! LOL
Anyways my Lost Planet 2 just finished downloading so I guess it's sleepy time.
But Lost Planet 2 *sigh* I'm such a CAPCOM fan-boy
ooooh greatest CAPCOM quote ever! ~ "Humans...They are but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to Hell for them to accept and praise their God ...A fact that tickles irony's judgement."
That fact is cause people generally need to see to believe, I've seen some very illogical stuff happen (shit that I won't dare write down) and even if I wrote it people won't believe it anyway. People need to have their own experiences I guess *shrug*
Ok time to sleep~!
Lol. Thanks for the text eh.
ReplyDeletemy last 20 or 30 cents! >.> ! lol
ReplyDelete