Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dreams

Well these days I'm normal [not having dreams] but like 3 weeks ago I was having alot of dreams and by alot I mean like 3 dreams in a week. Usually for the entire year my total number of dreams don't even reach double digits probably 9 at most. I don't remember what happened in most tho except I remember me and Jahsoon having a Hilux Rally in one sexeh beach like location and some drug ridden chick who slept with 3 different guys in three days..but that's all I remember, oooh and Miki taking over his dads legacy XD ....what the hell I does be dreaming!?, I shall never know.

I wanna have cool dreams dammit!, like something fictional, a Nightmare at least or me going Berserk and crushing peoples vocal chords [it would be awesome to do that actually place your palm over their face, slam head against wall, impact with joint(s) against neck] and such. But instead i have lame dreams *bleh*

Yesterday when me and Jovin went to get Subway he was like, he needs to eat to put on some size lol....I need to do that hence the shotting of egg cytoplasm and lately I've been killing meat GAhhhh the protein is ever so fleeting. But in addition to the normal stuff I do, the Knuckle Push-Ups are such win! actually right now my knuckles are still blue black from what I did earlier and it's a pain to push yourself back up (I likes it greatly). I don't like sweat though, it's such a bother, you lose traction and slip.

Hmmm Jason told me that Andrew, Navin and Kevin and 'em started gym last week but he didn't start with em and Jovin and Omer and them are starting in June. Hmmm I never went to a gym, gym is actually cool though to go with friends and such [I'd go, it's not like I'm that much of a loner]. But gym makes it seem easy to me really, hence I train by my own and traditional means [Ha! remember I have Fictional 'Role Models' and Ryu and Hayabusa an em train till they bleed] it's harder I guess and hurts more and I usually take the harder/unhappy path in life [makes it all more entertaining to me]. The typical human looks for the easiest/happiest/(selfishest sometimes) path in life...I'm almost the opposite sometimes. Ooooh remembers "Transcend your humanity" ...but never give it up.

Hmmm I was on UDON just now and saw this








































GAhhhh reminds me; I saw an UDON Street Fighter comic the other day...I should have bought it dammit! Anyways I'll download their new darkstalkers

Out time!

No comments:

Post a Comment