Oooh this caught my attention for the night:
Jendayi Rukiya Akanke -Ah, if PP wins, I hope that they won't be as corrupt and racial as their history suggests them to be, if the PNM wins, I hope that they won't be as stupid and self-righteous as their history suggests them to be. Either way, I'm going to buy some canvas. ^_^
^ Ha! Artist chick! she is a great individual from what I've observed thus far *nods* Kudos to her. The past is a place that shouldn't be ventured into, you'll see some very interesting things.Anyways, Panday is out of the story and Manning might follow..... you know what this place needs? The leaders should be mixed people Gahahahahaha! <---- Rofl JK thaz my personal bias, I believe when this world if filled with mixed people, one form of equilibrium would have been obtained.
I kinda like the PNM supporters a tad bit more though (the supporters eh) cause alot of them voted for the UNC... they not like blind supporters or biased as hell, they voted based on their gut! I really can't say the same for most UNC supporters though (they rel die hard) *shrug* cause most of the people; Youths generally....didn't even know why they were voting for UNC... they were voting for 'change' heh! [they didn't even follow the party] } that my friend is funnier than my funny bone [I think I lack one of those though :/]
Anyways I'm quite neutral on the subject [I'm supposed to represent balance/harmony], I hope Kamla does her best to run things though, although if you look at some of the promises she made, they're quite unrealistic. But she has time to think them over now :D. From tomorrow summer school starts and life returns to normal XD. Ooooh I has to pass by JK to get a dual layer dvd for Red Dead Redemption ...

^ I'm gonna honestly enjoy that game. It's set in 1911 around the Mexican Boarder, that's before Modernization and all those Civil Wars occurred [Ha! Civil Engineering - Originally Military Engineering]. Yeah but everything about this game speaks to me! The Horses look amazing, just the natural look and physics. It's the wild west... gonna so <3 riding in the sunset [the sunset from ontop civil building looks awesomely beautiful mind you]. The environment is gorgeous, trees, grass, sand etc [I'm a nature lover! bite me] and there's a crapload of shit to do in the game. It's huge, you can play poker and from what I've seen it looks EPIC...how he hides his cards face down, there's hunting! Bob Cats, Bears, Deer....wolves hunt you! XD, cattle herding, horse taming gahhhhh! <3 gonna be an adventure!
GAHHH I still seeing "WE HAVE RISEN" ...when I bake Bread it Rises faster than alyuh :P
Anyways it be late and summer school starts tomorrow *bleh*
No comments:
Post a Comment