Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TH

TH <--- a simple logo Leon made for my cousin's Orthodontics place. I spent the majority of the day by her office today. She was having some troubles with the PS3 and 360. Yes, a doctors office with gaming consoles for the youths [Kudos to her]. In addition to having her private practice, she lectures in UWI[Mt. Hope]. Hmmm I should have asked her if she knows Harry's ex [cause on one of my rendezvous with Harry, his ex told me that she knew my cousin and that she's really cool outside of class but strict in class XD].

Turned out nothing was wrong with the consoles though, just taught her some stuffles. She saw some patients, gave me free food [free food is always good! ] and she cleaned my teeth. Hmmm and the last chick that came to visit was INSANELY HAWT! like WOW!

I also listened to the entire Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0 OST while at the office... Glorious!! and I really like some of the song titles: Keep Your Head Above The Mayhem, Instabilite Orchestre, Sin From Genesis, I'll Go On Lovin' Someone Else etc etc.

On another note, last night Jahsoon was talking to me bout my unsubtle birthday post on Gabby's wall LOL! Bess post yo *does nice-guy pose*. Funny thing is that was one of the posts that Gabby liked. There are usually two types of people on fb, those that like and comment on all bday greetings and those that don't and just give a thanks to all post. But Gabriella actually liked specific stuff :/ heh. That chick is BADASS! I'll give her that. RATED RAWTID! XD

Exit with some Eminem



"Come On! Stand Up! Face It Straight!" - I have no idea why I link that Capcom quote to this song. I guess it's when people fall in battle [life or whatever] they just stay down and remain in their crap. Too weak to stand out of it.

Quote: "If addiction is judged by how long a dumb animal will sit pressing a lever to get a 'fix' of something, to its own detriment, then I would conclude that netnews is far more addictive than cocaine."

No comments:

Post a Comment