Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Furan-san!


So at the top we have a pen sketch of Raiden [Metal Gear Solid 4], followed by the battle of the Ryus [my mentors in life yo, both have the same name and Ryu isn't even a real name lol]. Both were done by Furan-san a.k.a. Frances M. Bermudez.

So of all the females I know of thus far, Frances is the one most like me. In terms of stuff she likes; she'd marry Hayabusa Ryu if he was real and I would train under him. From game consoles to music she's most like me. She beat Ninja Gaiden Black on MASTER NINJA!! O_O [I did that too, but KUDOS to her; when even Ati. is afraid to play it on Very Hard, much less Master Ninja].

She's currently finishing her masters degree in art and apparently it's really hard.

If I ever go to Puerto Rico I'll holla at her XD.

Hmm, another person who's similar to me would be Che. Lemme see, we're both mixed, Roman Catholic, only children, live around the same area, went to pres together, have a similar-ish personality etc etc.

As far as me being mixed is concerned, the hair on my head begs to differ; nappiness ftw! I still believe these people I live by picked up the wrong child *scratches head* XD.

Ok, Bess Quote from Mr. Wihby yo:

"Everything you see happening is the consequence of that which you are."

No negative influences/friends and life is happy to date! so tha quote is standing thus far. As far as Ryu training goes I started by being able to do 15 chin-ups and 10 pulls-ups now I'm at 31 chin-ups and 22 pull-ups. Mental, emotional and spiritual stability stands, so we're good.

Gahhh vacation is almost over *bleh* everything's been good for tha summer and still going good but SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME still holds *blehhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment