So after partially forcing it upon the youth, he has mustered a little extra strength to stand and move on both feet for some lengthy periods. He isn't even a year old yet. Well you can force locomotion but not speech, which he's very far from.
Oooh randomness that I find to be cool:


^ just saw that pic of that chick and was like "I highly rate her"
Now that I think about it, my Japanese history is almost completely gone. Heh, just now I might start believing that Hattori Hanzo was really a ninja and not a samurai. It's because in modern culture they love to portray him as that, cause ninjas are badass and so was the real Hanzo who was a samurai.
All I can probably remember now from Japanese history is that Sanada Yukimura fell before Ieyasu Tokugawa on May 7th 1615 A.D. He didn't even fall in battle, he was covered in blood and injury and when he had finally reached Ieyasu's camp. Everyone was shocked that he was still alive [surviving Hanzo's attack]. He then stood there before Ieyasu and suddenly dropped. Ieyasu [his enemy] then praised him as Japan's greatest warrior. I can't even remember what happened at The Battle of Sekigahara *bleh* at my lame memory of tha past.
*yawn*
Quote: "By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character."
No comments:
Post a Comment