We dropped Amitave home cause he was GONE! and he found my right leg to be a very comfortable pillow in the car :/. Reached home 8 then slept till 12:30 and from then to a few mins. ago was development.
The game is say 90% complete. Gahhhh I had to redirect so many data paths it's a shame. Then anytime I added a character/music/stage/life bar I had to go test play to ensure everything was running smoothly. Often I got carried away though and just kept fighting. The amount of times I had to redirect and delete data paths *sigh* and now at 90% completion all I gotta do is reprogramme the AI behaviour of each character because if a newbie or even an intermediate player attempted to play arcade, the AI would demolish them....insane combos and spamming.
Hmmmm, thus far it has 12 characters, 16 stages, different music for each stage. I actually did crap for the music. There're BlazBlue songs, CvS2 songs, Evangelion songs, NieR songs. The music is so inconsistent that it's funny...but I did my best to put a track that was fitting to the battlefield. Some are actually really well matched though.
I chose the Guilty Gear XX life bars as I like the green colour for health bars lol and well there's this red trailing effect anytime you get damage. And I find fighting games that say "ROUND 1 FIGHT" to be a very boring statement. Hence the guilty gear pack again. Fights are initiated with "HEAVEN OR HELL!?, duel 1, Let's ROCK!" The entire thing is done with Hi-Res components so in full screen it shows clean! And there're little to no slowdowns.


This shit started as a simple 2mb program. Now it's 552mbs, oh the many random downloads of which half proved useless. For some odd reason I can read Japanese Kanji cause was hardcore Jap sites that many links led to :/. No translations.Che
how that dribble bath was in d car
Me
you see my leg!!
LARD!
Che
he dribble on d seat
^ LOLQuote: "Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people."
No comments:
Post a Comment