Friday, August 13, 2010

3 a.m.

Ooooh Jahsoon has viewing rights to mah blog now. First Aly, now Jahsoon! :D ...well it's not like they searched and randomly found it which is a good thing.

It kinda reminds me of a riddle I had to answer in NieR: With one it suffers, with two it is ideal, with three it is dangerous. What is it? ......how very sad.

Anyways 3 a.m. and I just finished watching [and I interupt this thought process for fb moment Randy Ram: Waking at 3am is never a good sign. Lol] true that mah cousin, true that. And now that I typed that, my baby cousin is screaming. He, his brother and mom and even my mom are sleeping in my room. I even decided to come downstairs to brush my teeth, so as not to make noise and wake tha youth. He's actually walking these days :D, I was kind of forcing it upon his weak body. Holding one hand while he attempts to find balance and move. But he's actually moving really well on his own these days and for really long too, like over a minute and such.

Ok back to topic, 3 a.m. and I just finished watching Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22: You Can [Not] Advance. Was eating crix and cheese with pepper while watching lol, <--- that is EPIC! But Evangelion, there's really nothing to say about it but, well made. One of the cooler scenes was when EVA UNIT 3 turned out to be an Angel and Shinji didn't want to attack it cause one of his friends was still inside. So his dad cut synchronization between him and EVA UNIT 1 and let an AI take control of UNIT 1. UNIT 1, with Shinji inside powerless, then proceeded to rip apart UNIT 3 with his friend still inside. Rip apart, as in rip apart till intestines and brain matter started flowing out.....while this was happening a song about "I will always be your friend" plays in the background and after this total destruction of UNIT 3, you see a pretty lickle rainbow in the background over UNIT 1's head :/.

Gahhh I need Episode 3 now. It's a tetralogy, so I guess I'm mid-way through. Music is EPIC as usual, it's more Church Choir oriented for battles.



The lyrics are actually quite understandable too.



Crix and Cheese and Pepper! lol

Anyways sleepy time

Quote from Jahsoon!: "everyone of us is expendable"

No comments:

Post a Comment