Friday, August 6, 2010

Finally, DLs

Finally Marlon [from JK] answered my call for Dual Layers. He was like; YES!! we get the shipment! mwahahahaha well done jk.

So I went to Chaguanas with dad today. My main reason was for Dual Layers of course and well I went to a tailor also. Lemme see, I has to get 2 dress pants made, a readymade one cut, 2 jeans cut and taken in 3 inches at the waist...yosh!

When I exited JK I had a 'random encounter'[rpg term] with Leon and Anslem. Looked as if Anslem went to pick up Leon judging from the vector. Was short lived though, like 5 second encounter cause they were on the main road and my father was kind of waiting for me in the opposite lane to em.

[oooh random text from Anil telling everyone to put up $150 each for Mukta's Epic going away party on the 14th]

Anyways I have DVD DLs yo, can't afford to stick! and I just may download that 1080p HD version of Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance....damn HD making me download 6. somtin gigs for a 105min long movie *bleh*

Quote: "The significance of man is that he is insignificant and is aware of it."

^well said youth

No comments:

Post a Comment