Thursday, August 19, 2010

2001 is the year we make contact!

Ok those words really hold no meaning. Just dialogue from an intro that speaks to me. Hmm, the words that stand out to me from the intro; "feel the intensity with power and technique awry" and "2001 is the year we make contact!, welcome.. to the revolution!"

Hmmm, lemme see, 2001! what exactly happened in that year? I was playing Crash Bash on the small white psone by my aunt the day S.E.A. results came out. I never went to school to get the results [we have people to do that for us heh]. I passed for Pres Chag. well done me! *bleh* I could care less [I didn't even put a single choice on the school list...I could care even less about that list].

*So yeah, first day of secondary school I sat in the second row, left middle column next to Sanjay.
*Russell was thought to be a foreigner by everyone cause of his highly British accent
*Che broke his foot during the first week of school
*Kevin got the nickname Pie-Man for making fun of the, well, pie-man
*Windball 'Skooch' was the prevalent sport [oh the foolish youths would soon discover football 2 years later]
*Insaf got knocked the hell out from being banged in the head with a football [ok this didn't happen in 2001 but I just wanted to mention it LOL]
*I screwed up Mrs. Seemungal's [awesomest bio. teacher ever] multiple choice exam and got a re-do
*Randy A. and Ati. used to discuss final fantasy 7 shit right outside class [ok this happened in 2002 but felt like mentioning it again XD]

etc etc. whatever happened in 2001 happened in 2001 that was 9 years ago.


^ Lookie, my aunt/god-mother by her daughter's grave. My cousin died 3 years ago on this day, August 19th.

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei Dómine | et lux perpétua lúceat ei | Requiéscat in pace | Amen.

Today was also my other cousin's birthday, so I kinda just came back from by em. Went to eat all their meat Mwahahahahaha! [BBQ] It sucks how mom puts me on a limit when I eat by people lol.

Exit with some Slick Rick



I honestly like to see comments on old school vids. for hip-hop/rap especially. Basically people just state the obvious that Lil-Wayne/Dj Khaled/50 Cent/Soulja Boy etc etc = EPIC FAILS! when it really comes to hip-hop/rap.

Quote: "And you will shed tears of scarlet..." - related to something beautifully violent that I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment