Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I eat more!

I've started to eat more than usual, especially meat! mwahahahaha it's for a purpose really.

Ooooh and today my godmother/aunt came from Boston to visit for 3 weeks and my other aunt[her sister] cooked for her. I thus ate, dhal-puri, goat, duck, chicken, mango and alot more stuff. And at home mommy is like "gahhhhh, damn meat eater!" mwahahaha I eat for a purpose woman, even if I have to force myself to eat [which is never the case].

I'm also performing a lot, well not a lot, but a few controlled paradigm shifts.

Hmmm, once some of my dad's friends were visiting and as usual I was bareback and one of em was like "what!, yuh son is not ribs only" heh heh heh! Well done me, none ah that protruding bone madness! The bony look so feeble and breakable, like I can literally snap their bones without resistance [and not referring to joint breaks].

I use bony because the term skinny is too broad a term. I think I'm skinny but not unhealthy, smelling of corrosion and death skinny....*scratches head* Google ftw! result!:

http://www.dietsanswers.com/anorexia-skinny-vs-exercise-skinny/106079/index.html

Oh the random things people put question marks behind.

Anyways, Omer started a public blog oooh *sprangs pic from blog*



Chick has cool eyes, they look pale GREEN!

On a final note God bless Shoji Meguro! the man has talent in musical composition!!! much KUDOS!



^ at the time I watched that vid the top rated comments were:

"God is only recognized for 2 things: 1. for forgiving man of their sins and 2. For giving birth to Shouji Meguro"

and

"this game pwns Final Fantasy

oh wait not pwns

its OWN

yea final fantasy,this is way better than you D:<"

^heh bess comments lol

Quote: "By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich."

^poor humble people put a genuine smile on my face and give me hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment