Ok just saw the funniest thing ever in a vid. game. I've seen it in real but as a side quest in a vid game it is funny.
There are 2 brothers that run a weapons shop and the younger one starts to cry about his mom missing for 3 days. They gave you the story that mom went to collect materials. So your character is almost too good to be true, he's like extremely good that the talking bible[a grimoire] is pissed at him for helping others too much. The Grimoire is voiced by Liam O' Brien, a VO that me and Attish praise. Anyways, we embark on our quest and the place was full of demons. So you were thinking that no person could survive in this environment, so lets hope for a miracle.
When you find the woman, she's dead with a MAN!!! LOL! that was almost too funny. Grimoire was like "lets hope for a miracle eh?" LOLLLL! But you kinda suspected it also heh. Then when you get back you told the younger one that his mom was dead and he didn't want to believe it and the older one knew about it and had forgiven her. Main character and Grimoire were surprised by his forgiveness but youth was like "she was only human and like all, prone to failure" heh
Gahhh this Shivani chick is fillin fb with vids :/ ooooh Eminem!! Love The Way You Lie
Shivani Shanon Ramsubhag o gosh eminem made this song sound good...it so didnt need rihanna
^ *bleh* at that comment. I actually like that Em. put Rihanna of all people on the track. It's cause both of em know about abuse, which is kind of the theme of the song. So Rihanna was good choice imo *shrug*
Hmmm I'm filling my psp with music vids at the moment, needs to look for more Em. vids. He's actually one of the few rappers that raps bout life these days the rest FAIL. The only kinda sad thing is that his life has been really messed up. And the essence of rap is to say what you mean directly thus we get the good and bad out of him. Contrasting like:
I'm not afraid: the good, him quitting drugs etc. and Love the way you lie: the bad, him having an affinity for abuse
But at least he doesn't rap bout random shit like the majority of rappers these days.
Pure HipHop/Rap died in the 80s/mid 90s really [was mainly positive]....and I don't like TuPac whatsoever, or rather, I haven't heard a song from him that I like :/.
It's cause of his style, negative vibe yo. Well he was a G so I can understand where he was rapping from. In essence he stayed true to the form of Rap....say what you mean, mean what you say, no puns intended... drop lines bout your life or society or whatever the topic.
Exit with some Rap:
No comments:
Post a Comment