Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love The Way You Lie



This song has been posted a lot on fb. With comments such as "i love ittt <3" "<3" etc. but my friendly neighbourhood Jean [I've known her since I was like 6] anyways she was the only one to come out and say something negative bout it heh XD.

"Jean Mahabir ‎..sharing some thoughts on dis song..ppl confuse me u know..so she's gonna stand there..and watch someone hurt her..and like it, because in the end...she loves to get lied too? ummm...interesting lyrics...people love when they get lied to. hmm ppl gettin quiet already.."

then she went on to quote a comment

Jean Mahabir ‎"this is what hollywood calls "love"? beat the crap out of your wife/gf, make her cry, steal, emotional stability, and random sex?" i quote.

I think the original person that wrote it meant emotional *instability? *shrug*

I like Eminem, he's cool with lyrics and such. But he also sounds angry in most if not all his songs :/ what gives man? And the message in this song was *bleh* but I guess people have their funny definitions of 'love.'

And then again I dislike emotionally retarded people. "I love him T_T" blah blah blah. >.> oh really? well good for you! stay strong youth!

One of the greatest scenes in a movie I've seen was where this chick slit her wrists and called over this dude she supposedly loved and was bickering bout her emotions...and the dude I RATE! he just sat on a chair and watched her bleed LOL! EPIC! [was some old movie my dad had]

Ooooh and I was going all Nicki Minaj before. The ending lines of this song reminds me of her [well, what her father did]

Next time
There will be no next time
I apologize
Even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games
I just want her back
I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to fucking leave again
I'mma tie her to the bed
And set the house on fire

^Em. does have some cool lines in this song though lol. Me and Jason were talking bout it some night. But he more wanted to show me Megan Fox lol.

I quote myself: "they say love is blind. I rather say people are emotionally retarded XD"




No comments:

Post a Comment