Gahhh I await playing this game. BlazBlue is one of the very few fighters that has a decent story. Actually Guilty Gear probably had a decent story also, and well that was also made by Arc System Works, like BlazBlue. The only difference is that BlazBlue Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift got English dubbing while Guilty Gear remained Japanese. Usually English dubs suck, but the voice actors did a pretty decent job.......
^ I honestly love how Rachel speaks. She's the vainest, most egotistical character in the BB world. But she actually has a right to be so, considering she's one of the most powerful characters in the BB world. [random note; the guy that was playing kind of sucked at the fighting]
In the real world however, egotistical people are usually lame and if you say any little thing they somehow tie themselves to it. Like you're referring to someone else but they think that you're talking bout them cause of a specific trait you mention....like they're the only person in the world with that trait lol
And vain people are usually FAIL but at least they have super high self esteem which keeps em happy, that's a good thing I guess [although they're really laughable]
But miss Rachel AlucarD has reason in the BlazBlue world. And I just really like how she talks.
Also Daisuke Ishiwatari composes some Epic music!
One of the New Themes in Continuum shift: Gluttony Fang
Top Rated Comment:
"Michel Jackson+Gin Ichimaru+Dark Knight Joker= One very epic, rapey troll with a butterfly knife (AKA: Hazama)"
Hazama (Terumi); from what I've seen or heard he's on par or more powerful than Rachel and well he's the main antagonist.
Quote: "If men were angels, no government would be necessary."
No comments:
Post a Comment