I've discovered that I can just sit and watch Screw Attack Top Tens... they do entertain, especially the creator 'Stuttering Craig.'
I really dunno what it is about that dude's voice or speech patterns, but he can entertain. He has a cool voice and he talks the most random shit. So kudos to Stuttering Craig
On another note, I've realised my PC is on like 34 hours a day and I'm actually infront of it for like 2-3 hours MAX! O_O. That's actually pretty good really, it means that I'm off somewhere else doing something. Say exercising, cutting coconut, climbing some random fruit tree, by my cousin, in the kitchen, playing game, playing with mah baby cousin etc etc. Can't remember the last time I actually sat down to watch TV :/ or follow a tv series :/.
Better than just sitting infront a computer for the majority of the day right? [unless it's a job *shrug* but then again I won't want such a lame ass lazy [physically] job]
Hayabusa Style Cheese Paste! & Crix = win at tha moment and the weather these days is excellent! especially today heh!
Oh Screw Attack's Top Ten Ho Ho Hoes! LOL [top ten series is such win!]
No comments:
Post a Comment