Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday = Failday!

So the morning is ok but then at 1pm you're faced with 3 hours of Engineering Maths II >.<" Gahhhh at least I was saved by a Mech. Eng. class this week. There was a clash of classes in the lecture room; thus only 2 hours of maths heh XD.

Oooh got a random text in class telling me bout an orange Hayabusa in school. And I randomly got to see it when the dude was rollin out of uwi

close enough *shrug* I like the 1999 model the most though.

Random Japanese Moment:

Asada Kaori
aka Bonnie Pink = GREATNESS! Although she's Japanese, her 'Engrish' is top notch! To be able to compose and sing in English is worthy of praise *nods*

It's Gonna Rain [one of my fave. Sam. X closing themes]

and

Ring A Bell [ English from Tales of Vesperia opening]



Ring A Bell [Japanese full]



The 3 braids on the left side of her head in the vid. reminds me of someone [but who O.o?]

Quote: "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment