So I said I'd disown the series if Venom didn't say the line "We Are VENOM!"...thankfully he did say it *nods* He abbreviated it though like; "We're" ...I honestly wanted the "WE ARE" but it'll work.
Another thing that was getting to me was Symbiote Spider-man. At the beginning the costume was just his regular costume but just Black! I was like wtf is this shit....this crap reminds me of the retarded live action movie with Tobey Maguire. Where they had his normal costume but just changed the colour scheme...... Thankfully, they were going for an evolving effect as the symbiote was slowly affecting his mind with time; like a drug per say. And in the end I did get this glorious-ness.

^ Symbiote Spider-man! Has none of the web lines as the red and blue costume....just pure black, the spider is bigger and the white strips on top his hands. My fave. version of Spiderman.
Quote: "A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling."
Ain't that the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment