I blame my love for fighting. Ever since like age 7, almost [key word almost] everything I do in life is based on me thinking at least 5 minutes into the future [consequences/end results/follow ups/fate]. Before I said I like the thinking process involved in fights, both real and vid. games. It's basically reading people and predicting future moves/events.
And I've adopted this way of thinking on a daily basis with everyone/ everything in my surroundings [and for the choices I make]. Like who's gonna come meet who, who's gonna make a stupid comment, who's gonna go where, what's gonna happen etc.
Most is just shit I'm almost certain is gonna happen, some are good things then some are even sickening to think about. I'd honestly like to stop some people from doing some shit sometimes but I deliberately choose not to [it's not my place yo]. Even though I'm your friend or family or whatever and I usually care about people no matter how random...I go; Pause....No Homo...humans are stubborn and foolish and won't listen anyway [Oooh Huey Freeman moment "What's the point of talking if nobody ever learns"]. Press play button, and let the show go on without me saying a word. Let people live their lives happily with their choices yes.
I only make it a point to intervene if it's a life and death situation now *shrug*. Other than that, people do their do right?? to be happy or to have fun or to test their limits.
Ok this vid. is some nostalgic shit!
can't remember the last time I mentioned any of those names. Saw some wicked ELEMENT Decks in Trincity last week though.
No comments:
Post a Comment