Sunday, September 12, 2010

Honestly NO HOMO!

NO HOMO @ me liking this song

Simple and Clean PLANITb Remix

I like the line "regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all"

I think I grew to like it cause I hear it repeatedly at the beginning of the game :/. So the song is about love and not being too clingy... but Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with "Romantic Love" or the like. The theme of all the games is Friendship basically and well Light/Darkness and choices.

Ok and I didn't class Halo Reach as a MUST GET! but it still looks EPIC!!



I could have gotten this over a week before the release date...which is 14th Sept. Actually I should have gotten it and played it with my cousin. And KUDOS!!, KUDOS!! to Bungie for FINALLY ENDING HALO!! They were like a freaking 1 trick dog...like come on dude, how long are you gonna milk Halo? is it the only game you can make?

Halo should have ended at 2 if you asked me [or 3 to make it a Trilogy] but I'm glad they made Reach, cause it actually shows a lot of improvement over the previous games. And the introduction of Team based play in Campaign in the form of Noble Team is wicked.

It's cool to play a game by yourself, especially a story driven game. But playing with someone/a friend/friends = WIN! The Fun Factor in games actually comes in when playing with people.

I've played alot of games with Jovin, Brian, Everton, Ati, Anslem etc. [most fun I've had playing games]. Online is cool eh, but I rather be old school and be in the same room with the people.

A wii would honestly be good to have for my little cousins too.

[LOL at Jahsoon rocking the pink wii-mote and Amir the black by Renuka?] Ahhh, I'd go with pink too, unless there was purple XD.

The point being people are fun, generally. Like Tag Team Air Hockey!!! Me, Shaun, Navin, Jahsoon, Babs, Anil ....actually got a sweat in Movie Towne yo...good times XD.

Oooh and last week Sunday, me and my cousin [Brian] had a Gears 2 fest before uwi started back. We played that shit from like 12 noon till 9:30 pm [ate food, went for snacks and raided the padoo tree at random times during play]. We nearly beat it actually. All we need to do now is sink Jacinto and the game is as good as finished.

Also Gears of War 3 shall be > than all Halo games [just saying] oooh and it has 4 player co-op also *nods*.

Quote: "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." good quote I must say. It has something to do with my lifelong understanding of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment