Hayabusa Nigellus ( Fist of the North Star ) says:
awwww
i never ever ever ever got a birthday card
lol
aly says:
For real?!
Hayabusa Nigellus ( Fist of the North Star ) says:
yupz
aly says:
Omg u so gettin one with d poem Jodie wrote
Hayabusa Nigellus ( Fist of the North Star ) says:
LOL
I doubt!
aly says:
Lolz d poem came up cause we made Randy a Barbielicious card for his bday
Total randomness
Hayabusa Nigellus ( Fist of the North Star ) says:
LOL LOL LOL I wonder if Randy still has it
aly says:
I wonder lol. I would love to see that mess again. Ah form 4 days
Hayabusa Nigellus ( Fist of the North Star ) says:
dred I missed Jahsoons birthday, otherwise I'd have made a card with Hannah stickers
I still have the stickers home
lol
Heh, my parents stopped getting me Christmas & Birthday presents some YEARS! now actually. Lemme see, my birthday is usually just a small cake and ice cream and Christmas I get a surprisingly PACKED church as a present XD.
And I'm pretty much fine with that.... I'm not that spoilt or picky and I'm also not impatient. Whenever I start working I'll get stuffles for people though [with my own earned money?].
Ha! that's another thing, it's extremely rare for me to get stuffles for people. I'll be like Santa when I starts to work though.
No comments:
Post a Comment