Friday, September 17, 2010

Fate

What will the future hold
How will I be rewarded
Have I the right to riches
In a world where there are no prizes

Who makes the clock tick by
When will my fate be ready
Do I get prior warning
Am I told? Are there no surprises

I have to count my blessings
I have to learn my lessons
My fate is in the balance
I must go on believing

I honestly fall asleep with that shit pounding in my ears. Evangelion 2.0 } Makes choir/orchestra music sound EPIC without Latin vocals *nods*

On another note, my left hand is at around 70% power, shall start back exercising soon. And to run 80 laps on a staircase is kinda easy, I may extend it to 100. After running 80 laps my breathing rate is off the charts and I literally feel my pulse throughout my entire being [good times].

Oooh Felicia started gym *nods* impressive. Trainer told her she needs like 10 more pounds Mwahahahaha, I'd go with 15 to make her a whole 100 lol. It should be good for her though and she'll look prettier if she puts on the weight [well I think she'll look prettier at least].

Ok Quote: "No clouds shall darken the skies that this dragon rules..." - freaking best thing I've heard for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment