Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DMC

Yesterday morning while walking to class, Shem exited Rituals and started a convo. with me. He was like "dread yuh see the new devil may cry trailer?" and I was saddened [LOL]. He was also saddened lol.

I saw that shit the same day it was previewed at TGS 2010 last week and honestly :|. It didn't even feel like posting it on fb *BLEHHHH*. Shem was like; "wah they do to Dante dred, they change him from cool looking, pizza eating devil hunter to emo looking, cigarette smoking youth :|"
I couldn't agree with him more!

Capcom gave the rights of Devil May Cry to Ninja Theory [the people that made heavenly sword] to reboot the series. So game is in development by ninja theory and capcom is still gonna publish it. The game actually looks like it'll be decent but I just wish they took the DEVIL MAY CRY out of the name! Capcom keep your series to yourself next time, reboot your own stuffles yo.



In loving memory of young Dante:

Devil May Cry 3 - Mission 07 - 1 - Lady Falls

Heh classic young Dante moment, relatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment