Ok first of all; I never really paid much attention to the Jim Screechie Riddim before and it's kind of old now. But they had a mix on radio while I was coming to school... MADDDDDD!! Then, when I finally reached in school Amir was playing the RDX on the riddim
As far as Dancehall is concerned that riddim I honestly rate!
Secondly; My pinkie finger nail is pink and smells like cotton candy thanks to Aly's nail polish...shall remove later with moms nail polish remover
Thirdly; They advertise for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep a lot on tv... now realized this by Aly today cause I honestly can't remember the last time I watched tv home.
Fourthly; I hear so many random stories about random people.... my family, my cousins family, even Miki's cousins [I honestly ain't the one who should hear these things, entertaining nonetheless *shrug*]
As for Taking Life To Overdrive
*I'm in year 3 now so I'm actually gonna start doing work from tonight *blehhhhh*
*Everyday from now on Imma run 80 laps on my staircase inside [1 laps = up + down]...17 stairs
that's like running 1360 stairs upwards and then turning and running back down
*I'm not gonna do any upperbody training till my left hand heals properly [That shit honestly hurts...I choose not to feel the pain...we take slashes with smiles pon our faces]
*I'm gonna embark on a Will Power journey from tonight. Tests of Will yo, submit or die... True test of mind over matter. Lemme see if I have control over my body or if my body controls me [like the many addicts we witness]
And I hope Alyssa doesn't break under the pressure of UWI.
People should honestly come to the final years of engineering to understand school work pressure. Relll Force Ova Area [remembers Randy saying "what is presha!?" pres days were win]. At this point I honestly wish I were in another faculty where copious amounts of reading and regurgitating was the main driving force [like say history or biology or law *shrug* which ever field did the most reading and regurgitating would take win for me at the moment]. I now realized how much I dislike thinking and figuring shit out for myself *blehhhhh*
Exit with bess quote from Navin:
"Just realized that this world is filled with amazing people, some just dealing with pressure in the wrong way.. Stay good people , u would kno it's the right option when it is the hardest option :-)"
Seein that Soldya...we play life on Master Ninja....not Ninja Dog difficulty.
Ok time to run and eat and bathe and try [key word try] to figure shit out in these courses I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment